Sunday, December 26, 2010

What Emma Did - 26th December 2010


Yes dear readers its the last 'What Emma Did' of the year. So this week I have been:
Snuggled up with a warm cuppa watching Christmas movies with the hubby
Eating a yummy Christmas dinner and plum pudding despite the 28 degrees heat!
Taking my nephews their presents and having breakfast there on Christmas morning
Having a continental Christmas by cheating and opening our pressies on Christmas eve
Recovering from what my doctor suspected to be whooping cough but turned out to be just a bad cold!
Trying to spot the lunar eclipse through the Sydney cloud!

2 comments:

  1. I missed the lunar eclipse too, boo! Hope you had a fab christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you I did! Hope you had a good one too and that 2011 brings you everything you wish for! x

    ReplyDelete