Saturday, January 1, 2011

Goals for 2011

I'm not setting myself resolutions as such this year instead I am setting a series of goals for the things I want to do in 2011. So here are my goals for the first half of 2011:

January 2011
Apply for our next visa and TRA
Learn to knit
See Imodesty Blaize at Burlesque Royal
Sydney Shakespeare festival - Romeo and Juliet and Midsummer Nights Dream
See Opera in the Domain
Chinese New Year Twillight Parade and night markets
See Smoke and Mirrors

February 2011
The Ultimate Rock and Roll Jam Session
Go to Opera in the Caves

March 2011
Move to bigger place
Take a dressmaking class
Go to Sydney Tattoo Festival
See Heston Blumenthal

April 2011
Go to see Mary Poppins
Love Vintage Fair

May 2011
Way we wear vintage Fair
Miss Burlesque Australia Festival
Australian Burlesque Festival


June 2011
Get married
Learn to drive
Wintersun - Port Macquarrie
Winter Magic - Katoomba

July 2011
Good Food Show

August:

3 comments:

  1. You're seeing Heston? Eeeeeee! So jealous! My sister and I LOVE his work. Now if only a taste test was included in the ticket price, then I could be persuaded to come to Sydney...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year!!!

    Wow, this looks like you're going to have a great year!!

    Good luck with every single goal! :")

    Love,

    Frl. Irene Palfy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep I can't wait my hubbys a huge fan and we watched the feast together which I just loved! We're taking my nephew who wants to be a chef.
    We took him to the good food show to see Gordon Ramsay and he was lucky enough to get picked to go up on stage and have a 3 course meal cooked for him by Gordon Ramsay and Stuart Gil! x

    ReplyDelete