Sunday, January 2, 2011

What Emma Did - 2nd January 2011

Today has been a bit of a non day for me. I've finally got over my cough and cold only to be struck down with stomach troubles. It seems the excesses of the party season have finally caught up with me. I've spent most of the day feeling horribly queasy and sleeping so it only just occurred to me that its Sunday and time for the first 'What Emma did' of the year!

Personally I find the week between Christmas and New Year a bit of a no mans land. Not alot happens and the hubby and I have spent most of the week couch surfing and channel hopping! So there's not really anything to report for the first week of the year. I normally try to start the year as I hope to go on but I certainly hope this isn't the case this week and hope to bring you news of a more exciting week next Sunday.

2 comments:

  1. i've had a bit of a non day today myself... i think you need days like that though, especially at this time of year.

    happy new year by the way
    hope 2011 is fab for you!

    Come and enter my very first giveaway if you like...
    xx Christie
    www.christie86.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year!!!

    I hope you'll feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete