Sunday, April 10, 2011

What Emma Did - 10th April 2011

Apologies for the lack of posts over the last few weeks. I have been feeling rather uninspired and I would rather post nothing than a second rate post. Until I find some inspiration I will continue to bring you just the regular sections like this one.

So without further ado, this week I have been:

Buying the material for my nieces christening dress

Going bowling with the hubby and being absolutely terrible!

Going to Hurstville to apply for a new UK passport

Moving the furniture around in my bedroom

Hunting for a new sofa that fits the retro/eames/atomic style we are going for that is also comfortable enough to snuggle up on and watch old movies together

Planing a 'staycation' for the rare two days off that the hubby has over Easter

No comments:

Post a Comment