Saturday, June 4, 2011

The Life Overhaul - Update 4th June 2011

Hello my darling vintage darlings! Its been a bit quiet on the blogging front for the last few days as the hubby and I have been super busy preparing for our holiday and wedding/honeymoon but I just wanted to update you to let you know that despite some semi-bad but mostly annoying news when it comes to our visa application I haven't been slacking with The Life Overhaul infact its just the opposite. I have already booked myself onto a Learn to love your sewing machine course for when I get back from Fiji and the hubby and I found this keyboard relatively cheap on-line. The hubby is pretty enthusiastic about teaching me to read music and play keyboard in fact I didn't want to hassle him too much about teaching me as he is a very busy man but he brought it up so we're going to purchase it when we get our tax back at the end of June. I'm also using my tax money to book a course of driving lessons so as soon as we get back from Fiji I plan to book in for my theory test and to get my L's!

I'll be back tomorrow for my round-up of the week with this weeks 'What Emma Did'

No comments:

Post a Comment