Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Weekly Buys - The Kitchen Edition

This week I have been getting lots of goodies to make my kitchen more retro inspired. Its hard to really put your own stamp on a property when you are just renting but here are the bits and bobs I got to try to do just that:

I got these super cute Tea, Coffee and Sugar canisters:

This tea bag holder as I'm a little messy when it comes to transporting my used tea bags to the bin:

These fab oven gloves:
This recipe card box that I'm actually going to use to store my tablets and other odds and ends that are currently in my tablet box on my kitchen side:
I also got a tea bag box as I like to drink a lot of different varieties of tea and they're currently messily shoved into a tupperware so this should tidy them up a bit!

As you can probably tell I like my red polka dots! As soon as all the items arrived i'll get some snaps of my kitchen.

4 comments:

  1. Where did you get these from? They're fantastic :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I was just thinking about some sort of tea bag storage device, because all of my different teas are looking quite messy in the cupboard. Where did you score these from?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Most of these item I got from eBay but a lot of them are available from home wears websites all over the globe. If you're in Australia most of them are available on Larkmade.com.au they're also available on dotcomgiftshop.com x

    ReplyDelete
  4. ~ * ♥ * ~

    Now I so have to see if I can find one of those teabag holders in pink! I am always having to clean up drips of tea from transporting teabags. I also wouldn't mind some cute red containers for my kitchen. :D

    xox,
    bonita of Depict This!
    ~ * ♥ * ~

    ReplyDelete