Friday, November 4, 2011

Blogging Belles and a Few Other Bits and Pieces

I just realised that its gone past the 1st of the month and Ive yet to post another 'Blogging Belle' I contacted many bloggers to interview for this section but unfortunately none have replied so I will continue with the section but it will be posted randomly as and when I get replies. I you have any bloggers that you would like to see interviewed please comment to let me know!

Also I know the blog has been a little quiet the last few weeks. I have been very busy with work and to tired any time I do have off to post. Please stay tuned though as I have many new posts in the pipeline including my post from the Love Vintage Fair and what I wore, many book reviews and a fair few new outfit posts. I will try to get some written up over the weekend and scheduled to post throughout the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment