Friday, November 4, 2011

Weekly Buys - 4th November 2011

Here are a few items I've bought recently but yet to share with you:
This gorgeous 1950s yellow peasant blouse from Sewingmachinegirl on eBay for the bargain price of $12.99!
Remember a few weeks ago I mentioned I picked up a gorgeous red dot top in market city? Well here it is. Sorry the pictures not great but I will be putting together an outfit post soon.
and finally a good few months ago I changed my red dot canisters for these fabulous 1950s Lincoln Beautyware ones I also have the flour one but its too big to fit on top of my bread bin.

2 comments:

  1. I buy so much stuff from sewing machine girl! She's a great seller.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've just discovered her on eBay. She is fantastic and so reasonably priced! x

    ReplyDelete