Friday, December 30, 2011

2011 - A year in Reveiw

2011 was a busy year for the hubby and I. We got married, moved house, worked hard and played hard!

Although we've both worked hard this year and I have taken on more hours we still took time out to spend time together. This year we went to see:
 Smoke and Mirrors
Imelda May
 Burlesque Royale

 Terry Pratchett
 The Miss Burlesque Australia Final
 Hairspray

The Fifties Fair
The Pink Slipper Club
Lost LaMour
Mary Poppins
The Peel

This year I concentrated on Overhauling my life and doing the things that I have put off:
I started learning how to read music 
I tried out scuba diving and even though I couldn't get on with it I still tried!
♥ I had a fab pinup shoot with Bex of Bexterity
I took my learner test and got my L's
 The hubby and I took up Tai Chi and have now completed our first term!
♥ 
In September I took a Learn to Love your sewing machine course which taught me how to use all the setting on my machine 


In June we went to Fiji to get married and had a fabulous holiday. We also traveled to some nearby towns including Kiama and . I had two trips to the Blue Mountains this year - one in May with the UN girlies and more recently we spent a weekend there with my sister and her boyfriend.

I hope 2011 was a great year for you all dear readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment