Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Canoeing at Audley

Boxing day was beautifully sunny and warm so we took advantage of the sunshine and headed to Audley to the  boatshed and hired canoes for the afternoon. We took a leisurely paddle down river until we got to this waterfall and couldn't go any further so we hopped out for a quick look around. Unfortunately on the way back I dropped my new camera I got for Christmas in the river and although my sisters boyfriend gallantly dove in to fetch it, it is no longer working. Luckily I managed to get these pictures off the SD card.

So here are a few piccies of the day:

1 comment:

  1. Audley looks like a very beautiful place for canoeing and kayaking. How great it will be to retire there and relax for the rest of your life.

    white water rafting tennessee

    ReplyDelete