Monday, May 21, 2012

Weekly Buys - 21 May 2012

Its been a while since I've posted a weekly buy post but when I found out about Forever New I just had to post about a few of their items that I had bought. In all honesty I can't take the credit for finding Forever New as the hubby spotted that one of the shop girls at the bakery had a coat that he thought I would like and asked her where she got it.

The first item I picked up was the Rhianna Velvet Trim Coat. A gorgeous wool blend coat that will be fantastic for our trip to the Blue Mountains in June. The Hubby actually treated me to the coat as an early birthday pressie.
When I checked out Forever New's website I saw they did this Cutie Bow Bonnet that matches the coat so I went in store to buy it but sadly my local store did not have any stocked. I did however pick up a cute sailor style pleated skirt that was in the sale and then had a further 40% off. I can't find the skirt on the website but I'm sure it will pop up on my blog in an outfit post soon. I have also spotted a few pretty vintage inspired items on their site that I will probably snap up soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment