Sunday, June 3, 2012

Sydney Rock n Roll Markets

Today the hubby and I headed to Sydney Uni to the Rock n Roll Markets grand reopening at Manning Bar. Although the weather was pretty lousy the market was pretty busy. We met up with Mae Em and after a cup of tea went to scour the stalls. There were many fantastic items to snap up. I spotted some amazing items on Pia Anderson of Vintage Allsorts stall and Em picked up three gorgeous vintage hats for a bargainous $120. We also discovered some amazing repro dresses made by Claire of Fifties Frocks which were simply stunning.
Tim looking dapper as ever and Em in a dress she picked up from the SAC yesterday

After a lot more browsing we met up with Tim of like Johnny and June who popped by on his way to studying at the library.
I saw lots of amazing dresses I would like to have snapped up but sadly they were a little out of my budget I did however get this amazing pink glass flamingo from vintage and retro and some gorgeous turquoise beads.    Unfortunately in the bag carry confusion the hubby accidentally handed the bag with my flamingo in to Em with the rest of her bags so my flamingo is winging its way to Brisbane but Em will bring him back next time she is in Sydney. 

No comments:

Post a Comment