Saturday, June 2, 2012

Vintage Fashion Bazaar

The hubby and ventured out in the rain today to check out the Vintage Fashion Bazaar at the Sydney Antique Centre. Its hard to believe that after 4 years in Sydney I had not yet been to the Antique Centre.

After warming up with a cup of tea from the cafe we headed downstairs to the Vintage Fashion Emporium to see what treasures were on offer. I spotted some beautiful dresses but unfortunately they were a little out of my price range. Unfortunately due to the terrible weather the bazaar was unusually quiet and some of the pop up shops could not get to the event due to the weather so the event was a little bit of a washout. Having said that the Antique Centre was still definitely worth a visit and I will certainly head back there when I have some money to spend to snap of some of those fabulous dresses.

As the weather was disgustingly cold I wore the dress suit that I had picked up in January from Bygone Beauties for the bargain price of $10!
Wool dress suit - Bygone Beautys - $10!
1940s black kid skin gloves - eBay
black clutch bag - stall in Engadine Central
Black beret - eBay
Black fur booties - babylon fashion on eBay 

No comments:

Post a Comment