Wednesday, July 4, 2012

The (Not) Birthday Celebrations

Its my 28th Birthday this Saturday but as I'm working in the morning and the hubby is working two jobs we won't see each other much if at all so yesterday we went out to celebrate my birthday. We started with a trip around the new Madame Tassauds in Sydney. 
 We met the Madame herself

Hung out with Rove 

Met Marilyn 

Simon felt like Tom Cruise next to Nicole Kidman 

I snuggled up to Johnny Depp 

Made Oscar acceptance faces!

Headed over to Star City and ate yummy dumplings from Din Tai Fung 

Followed up with amazing macaroons from Andriano Zumbo

Then we rode the monorail and we topped of the night watching 'What to Expect When You're Expecting' at Gold Class.

2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday for later in the week! Hope to see you soon at Old Hat x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sarah! Hopefully I will catch you at the Jubilee soiree later in the month x

      Delete