Wednesday, September 12, 2012

My Arbonne Goodie Bag

This post would probably have been better as a video but I am horribly camera shy when it comes to video and have zero knowledge when it comes to using video editing software so for the time being it will stay a regular post.

About 2 months ago whilst at my beauticians having my eyebrows beautified I was offered a fantastic Arbonne goody bag for just $50 all I had to do was spend $100 on Arbonne products and as I needed my face wash and night creme (which I use as a regular moisturizer in winter!) this wasn't hard to spend.

Unfortunately due to a ridiculous work schedule I couldn't get back to the beauticians for a few months but when I did my lovely little parcel was waiting for me! With $500 worth of products for just $50 it was a complete steal so I thought I'd share a review of the items I received with you!
3 x RE9 Advanced Sample Kits:
Containing: Smoothing Facial Cleanser
                  Regenerating Toner

                  Intensive Renew Serum
                  Corrective Eye Creme 
                  Restorative Day Creme
                  Night Repair Creme
The RE9 system is designed for more mature skin so this product is not really suited to me however it is the only product in the bag that I wont use so its still a good deal. I'll probably pass these on to a more mature friend!
RE9 Advanced Firming Body Cream:
Although this is also an RE9 product this is one I will definitely be using! It smells deliciously fresh is rich and creamy and practically melts into the skin leaving it silky soft. I can't attest to its firming properties as I haven't been using it long enough to see any real results but it is a fantastic all over body moisturizer.

FC5 Oil Absorbing Day Lotion with SPF15:
Having skin that is extremely dry in the winter and oily in summer means that my skin care routine is seasonal. This has been my regular summer moisturizer for a few year and I've found that using it day and night gives my skin the right level of moisturization and helps absorb oil from the T zone.

FC5 Hydrating Eye Creme:
I've used this eye creme a few times when I've had bad nights sleep that have left my eyes a little puffy and dark. Dabbed around the eye area it definitely helps with the appearance of dark circles and fine lines. It has a slightly tingly feeling when applied which helps you feel more awake.

8 x Samples of Sheer Pressed Powder:
Ordinarily I wouldn't use a powder over my foundation but I found using this one helps to set my makeup and doesn't dry out my skin.

Natural Radiance Mineral Powder Foundation SPF 15, Light:
Applied with a kabuki brush this powder foundation is a great alternative to the liquid one that a normally use for a light fresh faced look. Although it is a powder this foundation has a fresh and moisturizing feeling.

Sheer Glow Highlighter:
I adore this highlighter for highlighting my cheekbones and adding some shimmer around the eye bone.

Lip Polish in Pearl:
This was the one item in my pack that I couldn't change to suit my skin (or in this case lip) colour had I a preference I would have gone for the Lip Polish in Raisin as unfortunately this one doesn't really show up on my lips except for the shimmer but it is great for adding a sparkle over my normal lipsticks. I don't normally like wearing Lip glosses as I generally find them to sticky but this one is not at all sticky!

Crème Concealer Light:
Also part of the pack was a creme concealer but at the time they didnt have my colour in stock so I will pick it up next time I get my eyebrows done!

No comments:

Post a Comment