Sunday, October 14, 2012

What Emma Did - 14th October 2012

It seems I completely forgot to write a 'What Emma Did' post last week so this one will be a double bill. This fortnight I have been:
♥ Having my oldest nephew stay over in the school holidays
♥ Having our weekly bakers movie afternoons
♥ Going for a day trip to Berry
♥ Switching to a more sustainable workout routine. We went for Davina's - My Three 30 Minute Workouts 
♥ Heading to Hoyts, Entertainment Quarter to catch a showing of Killing Them Softly
♥ Going to lunch at Altitude 1148
♥ Catching up with the Old Hat bunch for a tipple
♥ Going shopping with the Purple Fairy
♥ Watching the latest series of Downton Abbey
♥ Getting very excited when my copy of Vintage Tea Party Year arrived (a review will follow next week!)
♥ Getting an early Christmas pressie from my Mummy in Law of this gorgeous Vivien of Holloway dress

No comments:

Post a Comment