Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Nailed It!

For the last few years I have been working in the food industry and thus could not enjoy girly pampering including painting my nails Now that I am a lady of leisure I have bought a set of nail varnishes and have been playing around with different nail designs. So I thought I would share some with you:
 Dita inspired nails that I sported for the burlesque. These were inspired by the Dita Von Teese stick on nails that she released through Kiss. You can buy them here
Blue glitter nails. These are super cute but are painstaking to do as I had to place each glitter dot one by one and layer up the rather large glitter spots.

And finally these are the nautical style nails that I sported for the Village People concert! My nail art skills are still very amateur so my lines are a little wonky and that blob on my middle nail was meant to be a anchor. Oh well I'll get better with practice!

No comments:

Post a Comment