Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Top 10 Christmas Songs

Carrying on with the 'Top Ten' theme today I am sharing with you my top 10 favourite Christmas songs.

1. White Christmas - Bing Crosby 
When Bing starts to croon then you know that Christmas is really here!

2. Santa Baby - Eartha Kitt

3. The Christmas Song - Nat King Cole

4. All I want for Christmas is You - Mariah Carey

 5. Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree - Brenda Lee

6. Jingle Bell Rock - Bobby Helms
I cant help but think of Mean Girls when I hear this song now but it is a Christmas classic

7. Santa Claus is Coming to Town - Bruce Springsteen

8. Its Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas - Perry Como

9. Winter Wonderland - Perry Como

10. Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow - Frank Sinatra

Let me know your favourite Christmas tunes over on my Facebook page

No comments:

Post a Comment