Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Putt Putt with the Pinups

On Sunday our friend (and Miss Pinup QLD contestant) Mae Em invited the Hubby and I to play putt putt at Unreal Mini Golf with the Miss Pinup NSW contestants. The day was organised by the lovely Miss Pixie of Boogie Bopp Dames who is also the founder of Miss Pinup Australia.
 After enjoying a coffee and a catch up we played a round of putt putt here is a few action shots from the day that Miss Mae Em took without me even realising. She is like an Instagramming ninja! I haven't played Putt Putt for years and it was great fun to catch up with Miss Mae Em and meet this lovely group of gorgeous pin ups!
Miss  D'Arcy, Mae Em and me. Don't you just adore Mae Em's dress? I thought it was vintage but turns out its actually by Bernie Dexter you can get one at Miss Pinup Australia sponsor Miss Kat's Kustom House.
 And here is a shot of the hubby and I together. My dress is the Soda Fountain dress in Ginger from Modcloth you can find it here. These dresses are so versatile I want to get one in every colour! Shoes from Kmart, Cardigan from SES and the belt and gloves are vintage.
 Please vote for Mae Em for Miss Popular Pinup here and check out when the Miss Pinup heats are in your state!

No comments:

Post a Comment