Monday, August 26, 2013

Rose Seidler House 50's Fair 2013

Yesterday the hubby and I hopped in the car and took a lovely drive in the sunshine to Rose Seidler House for the 50's fair. We arrived just in time to see the entrants for best dressed couple being judged. I'm pleased to say that the lovely Bex of Subversive Femme and her boi won!

At this point the Hubby and I realised we hadn't eaten all day so we joined the long but quick moving queue for food where we both grabbed a bacon and egg wrap which was so yummy I scarfed it while it was still boiling and burnt my mouth!
After lunch we took a wander around the stalls where I bumped into Bella of Bella's Boudoir and Annora of Nora Finds. There were a lot of lovely goodies on the stalls but it was a little to crowded for my liking so I didn't get a proper browse which is probably a good thing as I didn't really have money to spend!

Next we headed down to the house itself but the queue was rather long and we had seen the house a few years back so we weren't too worried about going in again so we went to the stage instead to listen to Miss Teresa and Her Rhythmaires perform and watch some swing dancing before deciding to head home but not before checking out some of the amazing vintage cars parked along the road. I completely fell in love with this old Austin.
Unfortunately being the bad blogger that I am I didn't get many shots of the day but stay tuned for my 50's fair outfit post on Wednesday!

2 comments: