Monday, September 30, 2013

The Sydney Vintage and Retro Fair 2013 - Friday Night

This weekend was the Sydney Vintage and Retro fair and I was lucky enough to be asked by Annora to model in the parades. The show kicked off on Friday night but as there were no parades that night we spent the evening being fitted for our outfits for the next day. After our outfits were sorted out I went to do a spot of shopping and picked up a really cute repro dress from Cassie's Corner  and some red beads from another stall which I can't remember the name of!
 Afterwards I went to check out the amazing roaring 20s display put together by Lena of Coutura Vintage
and the stunning cars on display before heading back to the stage to watch the best dressed in vintage competition. Here are a few of my favourite outfits from the competition:
Keep reading for my post about Saturday at the Show with details of the parades and back stage exclusives. In the meantime check out my Instagram for more snaps from the show!

No comments:

Post a Comment