Sunday, December 22, 2013

What Emma Did - 22nd December 2013

This week I have been:
♥ Having lunch with my nephews girlfriends parents and all our family to celebrate my nephew and his girlfriends engagement announcement
♥ Taking the photo for this years Christmas card (above)
♥ Looking after my little niece for the night
♥ Making gingerbread cookies with my little niece
♥ Doing the last of our Christmas shopping
♥ Have a girly night in with the Purple Fairy having a takeaway and a bottle of wine and watching Rock of Ages
♥ Watching lots of movies with the Hubby including Kick Ass 2, Arthur Christmas and Stand Up Guys
♥ Going to my works Christmas Party
♥ Attempting to learn to ride a bike and failing miserably (I will persevere though as I have asked the Hubby to buy me a bike for Christmas)

No comments:

Post a Comment