Sunday, December 29, 2013

What Emma Did - 29th December 2013

Hello dear readers. I hope you had a good Christmas filled with fab food, perfect pressies and surrounded by wonderful people. My Christmas was a quiet affair but enjoyable none the less. I always find the week between Christmas and New Year a bit of a no mans land where not much happens but I will endeavor to post my 'What Emma Did' post. So without further ado this week  I have been:
♥ Having a Christmas Eve lunch at the pub with the family 
♥ Having a few Christmas Eve drinks at our place with friends and watching the Royal Variety Performance
♥ Going to the Purple Fairy's house for cooked breakfast on Christmas morning.
♥ Watching a whole heap of Christmas movies including Miracle on 34th Street, A Muppet Family Christmas , Jingle all the Way, Deck the Halls and A Christmas Story
♥ Making mulled wine and Christmas gingerbread
♥ Going over to Diane and Michael's for a boxing day lunch
♥ Going to see Disney's Frozen with the Hubby and the Purple Fairy
♥ Going over to the Purple Fairy's for a BBQ
♥ Planning a delicious meal from New Years Eve

No comments:

Post a Comment