Wednesday, January 8, 2014

#RE2014 - January: Reevaluate

The eagle-eyed amongst you may have noticed a new button in my sidebar like the one above. 2013 was not a great year for me but I have a good feeling about 2014 so I am working to make sure it is a great year! When I read about SuperKawaiiMama's new #RE2014 project I knew I wanted to get involved. You can read more about the project by following this link or clicking on the button on the sidebar but for now I'm kicking of January with this months #RE2014 buzzword which is 'Reevaluate'

For me the start of a new year is a great time to re-evaluate my life. I take the time to look back over my achievements from the year before and think about the things I would like to achieve in the coming year. You will have already seen my posts about my 2013 review and my resolutions for 2014 on the blog.

I also like to use the new year as an excuse for a 'spring clean' of my home. Over the month of January I will be writing posts reevaluating my wardrobe and makeup needs and probably a few other #RE2014 as inspiration pops up!  

Look out for these posts over the coming weeks and why not join in SKM's #RE2014 and make 2014 a great year!

No comments:

Post a Comment