Monday, March 24, 2014

What Emma Did - 23rd March 2014

Sorry for the radio silence last week dear readers. I have been a little down and uninspired so decided to take a break from blogging but I will be back this week with bigger and better posts! And now (a little late) this (last) week I have been:

Going out for Pho in Bankstown with the Hubby (you can read my review on his blog here)
♥ Snuggling on the couch watching movies including  Free Birds, Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2 and Delivery Man
♥ Going for a night out with the Purple Fairy and Jodie and subsequently being very hungover on Sunday! 
♥ Going for a beautiful walk around Oatley Park with the Hubby
♥ Going for Friday drinks and nibbles at the French Fairies Mums house
♥ Being pampered and getting my eyebrows fixed up
♥ Having our first hail storm since moving to Australia! 

1 comment: