Monday, December 29, 2014

Movie World's White Christmas 2014

Last week the Hubby. my Sister and took a road trip to the Gold Coast to attend Movie World's White Christmas. We entered the park a little early when most guest who didn't have tickets to the White Christmas event were leaving and most shops and rides were closed ready to open in half an hour for White Christmas. This gave us a good opportunity to check out the layout of the park and the Hubby and I took the opportunity to take the bumper cars for a spin!
After this we we're ushered out of the park so we could enter with the other White Christmas guests. Our first stop was a spot of shopping on main street where I picked up a White Christmas mug. Next we queued up at the Roxy Cinema to watch the Ice Age White Christmas 4D movie which was a sweet little movie in which Peaches goes to find Santa complete with rocking seats and water sprays.

After this my Sister and Hubby somehow persuaded me to ride the Scooby Doo ride by telling me it wasn't a proper roller coaster. I'm a bit of a wimp when it comes to thrill rides but Scooby Doo wasn't too bad. I did almost lose my hat though!
At this point we were all getting a little peckish so we headed to Ricks cafe where a Christmas dinner buffet was being served.
We finished our dinners just in time to get a good spot to watch the Christmas parade. I will leave you with pictures of the parade:

No comments:

Post a Comment