Thursday, January 15, 2015

Daily Outfit - Letting Creativity Go Wild

On Tuesday night the French fairy and co invited us to their cabin to have dinner together. The dinner was an informal dressing up affair with the theme of the dress ups being 'Let creativity go wild!' I didn't have much time to put an outfit together so I clipped all my hair flowers onto a headband and ended up with almost a whole bouquet on my head. I added my fruit earrings to the mix a la Carmen Miranda.
I wore the dress that the French fairy had picked up in the Op shop for me which is yellow with little black bows on. I couldn't decide whether to wear the blue or pink pumps so just opted for one of each!
Yellow bow dress - thrifted
Fruit salad earrings - handcrafted-jewellery on eBay
Floral head band - made by me
Bamboo bangles - Bow and Crossbones
Enamel bangles - eBay
Blue and pink pumps - Rubi Shoes

1 comment: