Tuesday, January 13, 2015

North Coast Street Machines Show n Shine 2015

On Saturday myself, the hubby, my sister and her boyfriend went to check out the beautiful cars on show at North Coast Street Machines Show n Shine.

On display was about 200 cars aging from the 1920's to the 1980's. Events on the day included a wheel-changing competition, colouring-in competitions, oil filter throwing competitions and entertainment from bands Tightrope Alley and Conspiracy of One.

Classic car categories included an entrant's choice, judges' top-10, members' top-15 and people's choice.

Personally I don't know a lot about cars but we had a great day wandering around admiring the beautiful aesthetics and elegance the classic cars and the fabulous funkiness of the hot-rods.

I will leave you with a few snaps of my favourite cars from the day:

No comments:

Post a Comment