Friday, February 6, 2015

Weekly Buys - Pinup Girl Clothing

When I first started to get into vintage style clothing Pinupgirlclothing.com was one of the first websites I came across. I have always admired their clothing but as of yet had not ordered from them but when we booked our cruised I knew I wanted to purchase some of their garments and with the excellent prices in their Black Friday sale I could not resist!

I ordered:
The Malibu Tiki Dress with Bolero in Orange Tropical Print by Deadly Dames which will be perfect for tropical nights on our Pacific Island cruise. Unfortunately when it arrived it was a little small but hopefully I will fit into it by the time we go in July.

The Sailor Playsuit with Red and White Stripes and Ruffle Trimmed Navy Bengaline Shorts by Pinup Couture which also unfortunately is a little small!

Two swimsuits the Bettie "Hello Sailor" Swimsuit by Pinup Couture and the Bettie Swimsuit in Black Cherry by Pinup Couture. I am a little short of swimsuits as I will probably be swimming almost every day. 

And finally the Audrey Skirt in Black by Pinup Couture which I ordered as I don't currently own a plain  black circle skirt. 

No comments:

Post a Comment