Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Daily Outfit - Doughbox Diner Take 2

Black polka dot skirt - Hellbunny
Stripe top - Big W
Pink cardigan - Kmart
Black ballet flats - Kmart
Mouse brooch - Jan2001 on eBay

 Being the bad blogger I am I completely forgot to take pictures of Nora,Ellen and I when we headed out for dinner at Doughbox Diner a few weeks back when I was in Sydney. This is especially annoying as by some strange coincidence Nora and I turned up in almost exactly the same outfit so it would have been fun to document that moment. However when the weather took a turn for the worse a few days ago I knew this would be the perfect ensemble and took the opportunity to recreate the look!

I was searching for Erstwilder brooches on eBay a while back and came across this cute little mouse which isn't Erstwilder but is adorable none the less!
As for my circle skirt I was searching for a black one (as my wardrobe is lacking a plain black circle skirt) and came across this spot one on a closing down sale for just $30 so I snapped it up. I was so happy with it when it arrived as the material is heavy enough ensure it hangs nicely. It does not crease easily and its super comfortable to wear. I will definitely be snapping up more Hellbunny skirts in different colours and prints soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment