Sunday, August 2, 2015

What Emma Did - 2nd August 2015

I did promise that I would write a 'What Emma Did' post last Sunday to let you know what I had been up to on our trip but I got stuck in work all day so that post didn't happen. That means that this week post will cover everything I've done since my last 'What Emma Did' post on 12th July so prepare for a bumper edition! The last few weeks I have been:
♥ Taking a trip to Brisbane to watch Dirty Dancing the Musical at QPAC (which I will review soon)
♥ Boarding our cruise ship and spending the first day relaxing
♥ Spending our second day on board wine tasting, cocktail testing and ending the day with a fab 7 course meal at the chefs table
♥ Visiting some amazing places including Noumea, Lifou and Port Villa
♥ Being thoroughly entertained by the show on board including the pirates show, a show about love and a great last night show. 
♥ Watching movies on the big screen including Cinderella, Shaun the Sheep and The Longest Ride
♥ Reading Go Set a Watchman, Coraline, Getting Stoned with Savages and American Rose: A Nation Laid Bare: The Life and Times of Gypsy Rose Lee
♥ Picking up some Gok Shapewear from Target (which I will review soon)
♥ Spending my Birthday money on some great cruisewear and Erstwilder pieces from Gwynnies (which I will share with you soon)

No comments:

Post a Comment