Monday, September 28, 2015

Modcloths Stylish Surprise - September 2015

When I read that Modcloth were doing another Stylish Suprise sale I jumped online to place an order quick smart. I ordered 5 dress so my order totalled $100. They arrived today so I thought I'd share them with you:
My first dress is the Dear Creatures dress. I spotted this one as soon as I opened the box as I love this gorgeous mustard colour and the quirky umbrella / parasol print the Day in the Shade dress originally retailed at $119 on Modcloth so it looks like I got a good deal on this one for just $20!
Next is this Mystic black stripe dress with green details. This dress is super cute and versatile. The materials not the best being polyester but hey no creases and it will be a great dress to chuck on when I'm feeling uninspired! The Always Amiable dress sold for $55 on Modcloth so a pretty good deal

Another firm favourite is the Emily and Fin Claudia dress in a large blue and white polka dot. I love a good polka dot and this dress is so cute I'm sure I will wear it alot! Modcloth sold the Unmatched Panache Dress in Navy Dots for $99.99 so this was another great bargain!

The forth dress I'm not 100% sold on but I will have to try it on. Its this en creme dress. Weirdly when I did a Google search for en creme it seems their clothes are made for juniors so I will have to see how it fits being quite busty and all! The Bliss Is How We Do It dress retaled for $49.99 on Modcloth.

And finally my least favourite in the haul which was this Doe and Rae sage green ruffled dress. I'm not a huge fan of ruffles but I will reserve judgement until I try this one on.

So all in all a pretty good haul. Only one item I'm not sure about so that's a pretty good hit rate!

No comments:

Post a Comment