Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Dita's 4th Scent - Erotique

I finally got my hands on a bottle of Dita von Teese' 4th scent Erotique. After wearing it a few times I'm still not sure about it.  The scent is quite musky with strong sandalwood and floral notes with a hint of leather. It does not smell similar to any other scent that I know of so I give it points for individuality but I'm not sure if this is my kind of scent. I don't find the scent particularly feminine or sexy so I can't say that the name really suits the scent.
The scent is an eau de parfum but I did not find the scent particularly long lasting. It comes in an 40ml bottle and a 20ml. I opted for the 20ml but found the all gold special edition bottle with a padlock and key a little cheap looking. This may be because the padlock is reminiscent of other celebrity perfumes

"Erotique is an aphrodisiac accomplishment, an elixir of alchemy inspired by a time when perfume meant something different than it does now. With its heady melange of opposites, Erotique's poetic contrast of leather accords and burnt embers with rare voluptuous rose is not for the faint of heart; it is intoxicating, animalistic and carnal, potent weaponry for a Maestra of the erotic arts." 
Dita Von Teese

Lets see what Dita herself says about the scent:

No comments:

Post a Comment