Sunday, February 21, 2016

What Emma Did - 21st February 2016

It seems I forgot to post my 'What Emma Did' post last week so this weeks post will be a double bill. This fortnight I have been:

♥ Taking a trip to Mullumbimby with the Hubby to check out the work on the new bakery and stopping in at Rock n Roll Coffee Company for lunch followed b dessert at Scratch Patisserie 
♥ Having a 3 course valentines lunch at Spinnakers 
♥ Taking our girly bunnies to the vet to be spayed and playing nurse as they are feeling rather sorry for themselves
♥ Going to watch Deadpool 
♥ Going to the RSL to see Sun Records All Stars (which I will blog about soon)
♥ Reading Ambition by Immodesty Blaize and A Blink of the Screen by Terry Pratchett
♥ Selling some items off on eBay (you can check out my sales here)
♥ Buying some Valentines and Mothers Day items on Lush UK (which I will review when they arrive)
♥ Watching Always, The Children's Hour, A Nun's Story, Two for the Road and Wait Until Dark (in an attempt to watch every movie Audrey Hepburn made!)

No comments:

Post a Comment