Friday, February 26, 2016

Lush UK Mini Haul

Some time ago I place and order with Lush UK for a few items that I was desperately trying to get my hands on over here in Oz but could not acquire. I ordered:
As previously mentioned I tried to get my hands on the Firecracker Gift set in the Lush.com.au boxing day sale but it was whipped up super fast and I missed out so when I saw it was still on sale on Lush.co.uk I could not resist. The set contains The Experimenter bath bomb, Intergalactic Bath Bomb and Candy Mountain bubble bar none of which, I believe are available yet here in Oz.

As for the products inside:
Candy Mountain Bubble Bar was my least favourite of the three. This product is Snow fairy Scented and which is a sickly sweet candy scent which just isn't for me.

Intergalactic is a new favourite of mine. It is visually stunning  bomb exploded in a big bang that leaves a galaxy of stars in your bath. With gorgeous gold luster and a mint fresh scent this ones a real star!
The Experimenter was a disappointment for me. I have seen so many pictures of baths with this product with rainbow technicolour bursting out but I can't help but think I must have got a dud as my bath bomb fizzed and dissipated quickly to leaving a grey blue sparkly bath.

Skydancer - Far From The Madding Guns Bath Bomb:
I could not resist this bath bomb as profits from them help fund equipment to satellite tag many endangered hen harrier chicks born in the coming years. I as intrigued by the mix of lemon and liquorice scent. When I popped with one in the bath it whizzed around the tub with a bird soaring around. The scent was deliciously citrussy and zesty and I could not really detect any liquorice.

Yoga Bomb Bath Bomb
I have been trying to get my hands on this delicious looking bomb for some time. I believe it was in some of the Christmas sets over here in Oz this year. It looked so beautiful I just had to try one for myself and I'm glad I did as this has become a firm favourite. Not only does it look divine in the bath with a psychedelic rainbow of colour bursting from within but the scent is delicious.

I have yet to post about the Lush Valentines items I ordered and have recently received another Lush UK order containing a bunch of mothers day products so look out for posts about those soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment