Friday, March 4, 2016

Daily Outfit - Valentines Luncheon

The Hubby and I don't really celebrate Valentine Day but this year we saw that our local RSL were holding a Valentines Luncheon. As we haven't spent much time together in recent weeks due to the Hubby working 7 days a week we decided to book a table.

The meal was held in the upstairs Spinnakers restaurant with views overlooking the Richmond river. We started off with a glass on wine and were entertained by ... on the piano whilst waiting for our first course. I opted for the pork belly and the Hubby had salt and pepper squid.

We both opted for the steak for our mains.

And topped it off with citron tart for me and tiramisu for the hubby.

I wore one of the dresses I got from the recent Modcloth Stylish Surprise sale so I will leave you with a picture of my outfit:

No comments:

Post a Comment