Sunday, August 2, 2009

Emma aime...bowling

The hubby and I went bowling with a few friends this weekend which gave me the dilemma of what to wear. I needed something both practical and stylish so decided to draw my inspiration from the divine Jayne Mansfield.


To me bowling always conjures images of the 1950's and rock and roll. So I adore this set on polyvore. I especially like the poodle skirt by Rock n Roll Dancewear. They also have a great range of bowling shirts. Check them out here.
The 50s
The 50s by a l i c i a♥ gotta.find.you. featuring Balenciaga bags

Needless to say in the end I went for my denim pedal pushers and self customised black cardigan with 50s swallows. I topped the outfit off with red cats eye sunglasses and a red chiffon scarf for my ponytail. I will bring pics of this look in future posts.

Prepare to be bowled over dear readers ... x

No comments:

Post a Comment