Thursday, January 21, 2010

ADVERTORIAL - Buyster.com.au

I received my free clock from buyster.com.au today after a bit of a mess up with TNT. Buyster were extremely quick and efficient at getting the clock sent out to me but unfortunately TNT messed up the delivery so I've only just received it. I can't fault Buyster for this though as their customer service department were extremely helpful and friendly and were a pleasure to deal with!

Buyster sell a range of homewears at great prices from a host of buyster online shops including kitchenware, furniture, lighting and many more. Buyster online stores are incredibly easy to use and makes online shopping a pleasurable experience. Once products are ordered buyster advise of a delivery time and if you are not happy with the item for whatever reason they have a 30 day no quibble return policy.
Now for the wonderful NeXtime - Marylin Wall Clock that buyster sent me. Today a huge box appeared on my doormat. I was a little surprised by the size of it but then I didn't realise the clock was quite as big as it is. It is a beautifully made glass clock that feels sturdy and great quality.

The clock features:

Retro mono colour picture of Marylin Monroe
No graduations or numerals on the face
Black hour and minute hands (no second hand)
Dimensions: 43cm diameter

Buyster offer this clock for the great price of $55 plus delivery.

Check out buyster.com.au dear readers ... x

No comments:

Post a Comment