Saturday, February 13, 2010

Chicstar - Belted Flared Dress

I've mentioned in a previous post about my love of Chicstar. I just adore their pin up style dresses at prices cheaper than I can find anywhere else on the net! So you can imagine my delight when I came across the gorgeous Turquoise Belted Flared Dress ! It reminds me of something you'd see Betty Draper sporting.

The divine dress is made of polyester/spandex blend fabric. It has a gorgeous large roll collar and a belt in the waist. The cuffs gave little button and can be turned to make the dress short sleeved. The dress look great with a petticoat underneath as pictured for a dramatic look or can be worn without for an everyday look.

But the best thing about this stunning dress is the price. The dress retails at just $43.95 usd!

I can just imagine this dress in an Alice in Wonderland inspired outfit so I created this one below


Check out Chicstar for yourselves dear readers ... x

No comments:

Post a Comment