Sunday, February 14, 2010

Halloween Costume 2009!

Emma young fairy @ Emma aime Finally only 4 months after the event I bring you pictures of my Halloween outfit from last year! As you can see from the picture above I have always had a penchant for dressing up as a fairy. Emma headress @ Emma aime
Excuse the dopey look on my face but I have a cold at the moment and I'm feeling a bit under the weather.Emma full length fairy @ Emma aime
Sorry about the poor quality of the photos it seems my camera is feeling a little under the weather at the moment as well!Emma close up fairy @ Emma aime
Clap if you believe in fairies dear readers ... x

2 comments:

  1. Oh I love the flowers in your hair! To cute!!

    Happy Valentine's Day darling!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you lovely!
    Happy Valentines Day to you too! x

    ReplyDelete