Friday, March 5, 2010

Daily Outfit - Polka Dots

This is the second outfit posts of the week! The hubby and I don't have much planned today just heading over to the pub to see the girlies. The weather is quite nice so I'm sporting this cute blue polka dot dress I picked up when I was on holidays in Port Stephens last year. Its by a company called Sundrenched and was a steal for $25. Its so cute I got it in red as well! The earring I'm wearing I made myself. They were one of my Fimo experimentations but unfortunately on of the leaf has broken off already. As you can see I'm wearing my red flats from Target again! I live and die in these. They re just so comfortable and cute. I'm desperately hunting all the Targets in my area trying to find a black pair at the moment. I know they definitely do them in black as I seen Esme and the Laneway sporting them on the blog.

I apologise for the dodgy camera work. I really must find another way to shoot my outfits. Unfortunately were in a rather bijou rental apartment at the moment so shooting space is at a premium. The place could really do with a spruce up but were quite restricted as to what we can do. So excuse the disgusting grey carpet. I'm searching for a gorgeous rug and new blinds as we speak.

Have a great weekend dear readers ... x

No comments:

Post a Comment