Monday, July 19, 2010

What Emma Did - 18th July 2010

OK so its late. Please excuse my tardiness. This week I have been:

Going to the Good Food Show and tasting all the goodies
Having my two nephews to stay for a few days as its school holidays
Meeting up with my pregnant niece and planning the baby clothes I'm going to make
Receiving heaps of parcels as all the items I ordered for my birthday have started to arrive
Being treated to lunch by my Sis-in-Law, the purple fairy
Trying to track down a pair of white ribbed wool tights and failing!
Picking baby names with the hubby (I'm not pregnant before you ask!)

Making my own wedding avatar on the Knot website
Planning what wedding night lingerie I'm going to buy at Bras and Things next week when I go with the UN girlies to spend the voucher they gave me for my birthday. So far I'm going for this.

Planning days out with my sister for when she comes over in 6 weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment