Sunday, March 27, 2011

Weekly Buys

I thought this might bring you a new section in which i share with you my purchases for the week. It probably wont be a regular thing on Sundays though as Sundays are generally reserved for my 'What Emma Did' posts so most likely it will be Thursdays when i get paid. Anyway enough of my waffling. This week I bought:

Vintage Knitivo Fair Isle Red Sweater with Neckline Design - School of Vintage on Etsy
I think this will probably be big on me but it will be nice and snugly for the UN's upcoming weekend away in the Blue Mountains.

1960s Pendleton Wool Red Plaid Swing Jacket - Popup Vintage on Etsy
Another buy for our Blue Mountains jaunt. I wanted a jacket that will look good with my trousers from Heyday. I saw Fleur wearing her longer pendleton jacket then saw this one at a bargain price and had to snap it up.

Freddies of Pinewood Indigo Side Zip Ladies Jeans - Spindrift Records on EBay

I've been wanting to get a few pairs of Freddies of Pinewood Jeans for a while so when I saw them new on Ebay for this price I snapped them up. They'll be perfect for casual day times in the mountains!

No comments:

Post a Comment