Sunday, December 4, 2011

New Unit Renovations

Hello dear readers
sorry I haven't posted much for a while the hubby and I have been super busy the last week doing renovations to our new unit that we're moving into this coming weekend. This also means I may not be posting much in the next few weeks until our internet connection is up at the new place.

In the meantime I thought I'd share with you the work we've been doing:
 Day 0 - The new place in need of much work!

Day 2 - With the kitchen ripped out 

Day 4 - Looking much better now its painted just needs the kitchen fitted

Unfortunately our friend who is fitting the kitchen is really busy at work at the moment so we're having to move in without a functioning kitchen! I will update you with new piccies once our kitchen is fitted and all our furniture is in.

No comments:

Post a Comment