Wednesday, October 9, 2013

The Sydney Vintage and Retro Fair 2013 - Purchases

I though I'd write a post about the items I picked up from the Vintage and Retro Fair last weekend. On Friday night after our fitting I had the opportunity to browse the stalls at the fair and do a spot of shopping. I like to do my shopping as soon as possible to make sure I don't miss out on the good stuff!

The first thing I picked up was some red beads. I have been on the look out for some for a while now but they needed to be the right length and shape and size and these ones were perfect. They are original 1950's red lucite and the stall owner was very knowledgeable about her jewellery but unfortunately I didn't take note of what stall it was! You can see the beads in the picture below with the skirt.
The second item I picked up on Friday night was this super cute dress from Cassie's corner which I got for $20. It isn't vintage but it is very sweet and will be perfect for lovely summer days.
On Saturday I snapped up this beautiful Bavarian style skirt from Fossil Vintage after modelling it in the parades and falling in love with it. I'm not sure of the age of the skirt but I think it may be relatively modern.

3 comments:

  1. What wonderful finds! They all look divine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pink and white dress, super pretty!
    http://cherizangelandstyleluvin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete