Wednesday, November 27, 2013

I'm back!

Sorry for the silence dear readers! I have been feeling a little bit blue recently and had no motivation so I decided to take an unofficial blogging break and concentrate on life for a while. I've come to realise that sometimes I don't fully enjoy the experiences I'm having in life as I'm too busy trying to make sure that I'm taking photos etc to write a blog post about it rather than just enjoying the moment. I've also been struggling to post 3-4 times a week and I think the quality of my content has suffered as a result of that so I have decided that I will no longer be sticking to a stringent blogging schedule and will post as and when I feel like it. Having said that I will keep up with writing the 'What Emma Did' posts and posting them every Sunday!

I've also been busy posting on my other blog The Fabulous Miss Fisher so if you're a fan of the Miss Fishers Murder Mysteries TV series or Kerry Greenwood's Phryne books head over there and check it out.

I have so many different things to post about, including that post on the roller derby which I promised you all those weeks ago! I'll be back properly on Sunday with a bumper 'What Emma Did' post to let you know what I've been up to during my blogging break. So stay tuned for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment