Wednesday, March 12, 2014

#RE2014 – Re-imagining My Ideal Life

As I mentioned in the first #RE2014 post for March this month I will be thinking about re-imagining my whole life. While this seems like a big call in reality this month I have been thinking about what my life would be like if money was not an object and time an obstacle. I created this vision board to demote what my dream life would be like:
Life is but a dream...
In my dream life I would live in a beautiful mid century modern home with my lovely husband and our pets, drive around in my vintage car and take motoring holidays in our cute teardrop caravan and holidays abroad to far off tropical places. Life would be a dream and full of laughter and whimsy! 

I have been taking steps to think about what I need to do to be able to achieve this dream life and in the meantime I have been working to add more whimsy to my life now and taking the time to be grateful for the beautiful moments that I already experience.

Why not create your own vision board for your life re-imagined and post a link in my comment section! 

No comments:

Post a Comment