Sunday, January 11, 2015

What Emma Did - 11th January 2015

This week I have been:
♥ Having the French Fairy, her partner, her son and his friend staying with us overnight
♥ Having a lovely BBQ and few drinks on Monday evening
♥ Going Op shopping with the French Fairy and my Sister (you can read about my finds here)
♥ Going out for lunch at the RSL with out visitors from Sydney and my Sister and her boyfriend
♥ Reading more Eragon
♥ Booking tickets to see Everyone Loves Lucy
♥ Catching up on some shows Christmas specials including Call the Midwife and Downton Abbey
♥ Check out some amazing cars at North Coast Street Machines Show and Shine (I will blog about this soon)
♥ Driving to Brisbane to pick up a kayak for me! 
♥ Booking ourselves a trip to Brisbane for a couple of weeks time

No comments:

Post a Comment