Friday, September 21, 2012

Weekly Buys - 21st September 2012

This week I've picked up a couple of cute vintage style dresses at bargain priced on eBay so I thought I'd share them with you. The first one is this Oasis burgundy velvet dress. I spotted this dress on Oasis website a few years back but didn't have the money to buy it so I was so happy when it popped up on eBay. The seller would only post to the UK so I've sent it to my Mums and she is sending it on to me. I will be sure to do an outfit post when it arrives unless the weather is too warm to wear it by then in which case you will probably see it in the autumn!  
The second dress is a green Primark one. I have a bit of a thing for emerald green at the moment (in case you hadn't noticed!) so this one just had to be snapped up!

No comments:

Post a Comment